Sexual Information Index

Sue has provided dozens of articles on sexual topics for this web site. These focus on the questions she is most commonly asked. The content is presented as general information. Consult with your doctor for individual sexual concerns. Our Resources section also contains a list of recommended reading.

If you have a serious medical problem, such as unexplained bleeding, genital sores, or discharges of pus, see your family doctor immediately. Sue is not a doctor - she is a sexual educator and nurse. She can only suggest possible causes and potential treatments, but you need professional medical advice. Remember - each of us is responsible for our own sexual health.